At CreditWorks we continue to review how we can assist credit providers in managing credit risk.
Currently, our CRISworks reports provide an in-depth view of your customer, including:
- Positive Payment data – showing current and historical payment behaviour and trends
- An internationally recognised Scorecard which is forward-looking and provides a probability of failure over the next 18 months
- Company Financials that are lodged with the NZ Companies Office – providing a financial overview of the past two years, with an analysis of key performance ratios.
In discussion with our clients, we asked what else would assist. A key response was ‘knowing what our customer’s future order book looks like’. In many industries, cash-flow is king, especially in the Construction sector which is under pressure coming into 2023.
CreditWorks are pleased to include in our reports – at no additional cost to our clients – Building Consent Data backdated from Sept 2022 onwards. Additionally, we will continue to add new consents being issued and will maintain this historical data for at least 7 years.
Under this new feature when a consent over $500,000 has been issued by the local council – and it names the builder in the consent – our reports will show;
- Type of Consent – New Build Commercial, New Build Residential, Alteration, and Renovation.
- Total number and $$ value of consents for each builder
- Region of Consent
Now that we have introduced Building Consents to our database of companies, this additional insight into the future is now ready and waiting for you, in your next CRISworks report.